New Online Payment System for 2023-24
Introducing Jupiter Pay with AutoPay!
Next year you will not need to log in and make monthly payments manually!
We have decommissioned the use of Adventist School Pay.
From here forward, you will need to make all payments using Jupiter Pay or contact the school office for further instructions to pay off a 2022-23 school year balance.
Tuition and Fees for the 2023-24 School Year
- Pay by May 31 - $210 per student.
- Pay by July 31 - $260 per student.
- Pay After July 31 - $310 per student.
Tuition and Early Payment Discounts
PreK / Kindergarten
- Annual Tuition: $4,925.00
- Up Front - $4,432.50 - Pay the entire amount by the start of the school year (10% discount)
- Two Payments - $2,339.38 (x 2) - First payment due before the start of the school year and the second in January (5% discount)
- 10 Monthly Payments - $492.50 (x 10) - Monthly payments from August to May
Grades 1 - 8
- Annual Tuition: $4,720.00
- Up Front - $4,248.00 - Pay the entire amount by the start of the school year (10% discount).
- Two Payments - $2,242.00 (x 2) - First payment due before the start of the school year and the second in January (5% discount).
- 10 Monthly Payments - $472.00 (x 10) - Monthly payments from August to May.
Multiple Students - $100 per child, starting with the 2nd child
- Families enrolling more than one child will receive a discount for each additional child enrolled after the first one.
Constituent Church Member - $300/year ($30/month) per child
- Discount for Harrisburg First SDA Church members.
Important Financial Information:
- Invoices are sent on the 1st of each month and payments are due on the 15th of each month from August to May.
- Tuition and lunch are two separate accounts and should be paid separately.
- Treasurer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments must be made online using our new payment system which will be announced soon!
- Any requests for an exception to this policy requires approval by the Finance Committee (approval is not guaranteed).
- Harrisburg Adventist School (HAS) has limited financial aid available each year. Families who apply are not necessarily guaranteed approval of financial aid.
- All financial aid recipients are required to participate in the PFE (Partnering for Eternity) program which is a senior citizen mentor program aiming to bridge the generational gap. It involves volunteering one hour each week.
- You must re-apply each year to receive assistance. (It will not be automatically renewed.)
Financial Aid Applications are reviewed monthly, June through August, or until all available financial aid has been awarded.